Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween

Every year I am forced to make a decision regarding my halloween costume. And every year I find myself vacillating between several options that I'm sure will put me into the upper-echelons of awesome costumes. But what usually happens is a costume that is thrown together moments before the event that ends up looking like a too-ripe cadaver.


However, this year will be different.....I'm determined to put some thought into a costume that will enjoy the praise and accolades of my Nursing cohorts.


Here it is...
I know what you're thinking. What the hell is that? Its called a Pyxis machine.......Probably my favorite machine in the hospital....I mean it does dispense the medications.. In this case alcohol (sorry it would take too much work to fill the bins with an assortment of recreational substances)
What do you think?

No comments: