Monday, March 31, 2008

the long stalemate

Goodmorning April, how's it?

So as the month change, so do the dominant feelings. No longer am I concentrated on trudging through the dark days of Spring term and concerning myself with making appointments, having commitments and surviving another rotation. My view has changed to enjoying what little time I have left with John before graduation and getting moved out of this House and into one with much better karma and personalities.

The house started as a dream. An impossibly palatial house for college students, and as the days wind down I am excited to leave a surround myself with new things. I think about what could have been and know this summer will be magical.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel and focus on spending time with the people here I love instead of simply making appointments with them. Forcing them out of normal communication into really talking about the soul. I grow so weary of the scant encounters and want people who put as much into me as I put into them.

No comments: