Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Contentment

Well I finally feel as if my life has come to some sense of homeostasis now. I know what I want and I feel like my relationships with others in the house are starting to look up. But my what a road it has been to get here. The drama has been impressive...........But the problem is I don;t feel safe poating what has happened, because it is far to difficult to explain everything in generalities, and who knows who will read this.........

Before I felt as though most of my day was trying so hard to be fun while making sure to avoid awkward situations with some people, but now I finally fell like I am living life again on my own terms.........On the positive side I developed my first black and white roll from the SLR, the pictures of people are great, the problem is getting people to agree to take pictures, they always love the finished product, but they feel so weird about taking the pictures, I'm excited to have my prey in a confined space in Broome.

Annie shows up on Thursday, I am way excited

I'm broke..

No comments: